Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ready . . . Get Set . . . Go!

It's been a while after my last post. I was trying to keep up the posting as the summer starts, but didn't expect the blogger was blocked by the GFW of China. -_- Fortunately it's finally unlocked now, and I can access my blog again.

It seems like the Blogger has upgraded the system and added a bunch of cool new features. Therefore I figured I might as well give a new look to my blog, and I even changed the title and URL of the blog.

Since I don't really start looking for jobs until August, I have quite a long summer to spend. I think it will be helpful for me to learn something and probably do a project during this time. Currently I'm learning the Flex 3 and python, even thought they don't really go together. Also, an old article about making a game in a week came across me accidentally, and it really inspired me. I think I will try to do something similar in this summer.

After all, 1/3 of the summer has been gone, and I think I am getting ready. It's time to run.

No comments: